Ofsted Parent View gives you the chance to tell Ofsted what you think of our school. The questionnaire can be completed at any time - you don’t have to wait until the school is being inspected.
Inspectors have not visited our school since June 2018.
Below are a selection of the positive reflections, quoted directly from the report:
- Teaching is improving as a result of strong leadership and a focus on fundamental principles.
- The Trust’s support for the school has brought about significant improvement.
- The headteacher’s actions are resulting in a stronger culture for learning.
- The implementation of well-considered policies and procedures has improved pupils’ behaviour and their attitudes to learning.
- Pupils respect their teachers and this makes a positive contribution to their rising achievement.
- Senior leaders are ambitious for pupils. They are working hard to raise pupils’ aspirations. This work is beginning to hit home.
- The arrangements for safeguarding are effective.
- Pupils feel safe and well cared for throughout the school.